Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blood or you....?

Now that I am alone,
I am not sure
what is flowing in my veins,
blood or you..

memories hidden in time
beneath the dust of pain,
there is a circle of light.
There on that bridge,
in the breeze of spring,
you and me
like falling leafs...

Twitching memories like needles
and you are flowing through my veins..

Blood is dropping from my cut,
like that drops of mansoon,
that you shared with me..
there in warmth of bodies,
in the flood of love,
you and me
like death and life...

tears,blood and rain remains
and you are flowing through my veins..

sitting in front of the mirror
I observed a person,
who looks like you
and in the vain
I am searching for my lost self,
which is gone with you.

There beside that fire,
where we used to seat,
you and me
like like melting wax.

whats floeing through my veins,
I am not sure,
blood or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment