Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where to start from.........

'Beginning', I always been fascinated by this word.No doubt it raises lot of questions....but it also provides with satisfaction that action has started(satisfaction may not always be measured in terms of good and evil).
in terms of refferences of word 'Begining',I like the following quotes,
1.everything that has Begining , has an end.(Matrix triology)
2.In my begining is my end.(T. S. Eliot)
All in above, the Beginning (if we consider the word as an entity) is followed by its nemesis 'End'.They are like just ancient couples,not complete with each other...always present with each other....but are negation of other implied.(i can not resist myself to put a metaphor of Batman and Joker ....but they do follow their respective egoes, So...).
And though we have terms for them ,we know very little about both of them.
But somewhere I believe they do not follow a circling.they have definite existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment